POLITICS OF COOKIES
WHAT SOUND THE COOKIES?
The cookies and other such similar technologies like shared objects place, cookies flash or pixels, it is hardware used by the Web servants to store and to recover information about its visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the place.
By means of the use of these devices it is allowed to the Web servant to remember some information relating to the user, like its preferences for the visualization of the pages of this servant, name and contraseña, products that more he is interested in, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the board of the EU, the cookies that need the assent informed on the part of the user are the cookies of analytical and those of publicity and affiliation, remaining excepted those of technical character and the necessary ones for the functioning of the web site or the rendering of service definitely requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
On the types of cookies, five big groups exist:
Analytical Cookies: they gather information of the use that is realized of the web site. Social Cookies: they are those necessary for external social media.
Affiliates Cookies: they allow to do a pursuit of the visits proceeding from other webs, with which the web site establishes a contract of affiliation (companies of affiliation).
Publicity Cookies and comportamentales: they gather information about the preferences and personal elections of the user (retargeting).
Technical and functional Cookies: there are the definitely necessary ones for the use of the web site and for the service of employed service.
COOKIES THAT ARE USED IN THIS WEB SITE
PHPSESSID: cookie skill and definitely necessary that contains the identifier of the meeting. The navigator is eliminated on having closed.
_lang: cookie skill and definitely necessary that contains the language of the meeting. The navigator is eliminated on having closed.
ac_cookies: cookie skill and definitely necessary that contains the value if the cookies installation has been accepted. It expires in 1 año from the last update.
_utma: cookie of Google Analytics that registers the date of the first and last time that the user dressed the web site. 2 expires to años from the last update. More information of the treatment realized by Google Analytics here.
_utmb: cookie of Google Analytics that registers the hour of arrival to the web page. It expires to 30 minutes from the last update.
_utmc: cookie of Google Analytics used for the interoperability with the pursuit code urchin.js. The navigator is eliminated on having closed.
_utmt: cookie of Google Analytics. This cookie is used to process the type of request asked by the user. It expires on having finished the meeting.
_utmv: cookie of Google Analytics. This cookie is used to segment demographic information. It expires on having finished the meeting.
_utmz: cookie of Google Analytics that stores the source of traffic or a campaña to tell how the user came to the web site. It expires 6 months from the last update.
REVOCATION OF THE ASSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES AS TO ELIMINATE THE COOKIES OF THE NAVIGATOR
1. It selects the Hardware icon
2. Click in Configuration.
3. Click in Showing Advanced Options.
4. In the section «Privacy» click in content Configuration.
• To eliminate cookies: Click in All the cookies and the information of places
• Not to allow that to be stored cookies.
5. Bundle clic in Eliminating information of navigation (to empty Catches it). 6. It closes and the navigator begins again.
For more information about Chrome pulsate here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. It selects Hardware | Internet Options.
2. Click in the General card.
3. In the section «Record of exploration», click in Eliminating the exploration record on having gone out. 4. To select to Eliminate files.
5. To select to Eliminate cookies.
6. Click in Eliminating.
7. Click in Accepting.
8. It closes and the navigator begins again.
For more information about Internet Explorer pulsate here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
Firefox. Version 18
1. It selects Firefox | Record | to Clean the recent record.
2. Next to «Details», bundle clic in the arrow down.
3. It selects the following cross-check pigeonholes: Cookies, Cache, active Beginnings of meeting 4. Using the «time Interval to erase» in the menu desplegable, it selects Everything.
5. Click in Erasing now.
6. It closes and the navigator begins again.
It can accept or push the cookies back individually in the Preferences of Firefox, in the available Historic section in Hardware > Options > Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox pulsate here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. It selects the Safari icon / to Edit | to Restore Safari.
2. It selects the following cross-check pigeonholes: To erase the record, to Eliminate all the web site information 3. Click in Restoring.
4. It closes and the navigator begins again.
For more information about Safari pulsate here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
Options – Forward position – Cookies.
The cookies options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore its acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera pulsate here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Consult the papers of the navigator that it has installed.