How long does the shipment take to arrive?
In Spain and Portugal 24/48 hours and in international shipments from 2 to 6 days depending on the area.
How much is the shipping fee?
€ 3.99 for orders under € 80.
For orders over € 80 it is free.
Do you place orders outside of Spain?
Yes, we do international orders. Its cost influences depending on the area.
What are the shipping areas and costs?
- PENINSULAR SPAIN AND PORTUGAL area : free shipping on orders over € 70. For lower orders the shipping cost is € 3.99. Delivery time of 2 to 4 business days from receipt of the order confirmation e-mail.
- BALEARIC ISLANDS, CANARY ISLANDS, CEUTA AND MELILLA AREA : postage 15, delivery time of 3 to 5 business days from receipt of the confirmation e-mail. The expenses for customs clearance and taxes from the Canary Islands or Ceuta and Melilla are not included as they are beyond the control of Wildreamers. It is the customer's responsibility to pay customs clearance and Canarian tax, from Ceuta or Melilla to the carrier that delivers the order. Delayed delivery due to customs procedures is not Wildreamers' responsibility. According to current legislation, the VAT of your order cannot be eliminated or discounted if you are a natural person.
- EUROPEAN UNION Zone: postage € 15, delivery time of 2 to 4 business days from receipt of the order confirmation e-mail.
- NORTH AMERICA Zone : postage € 35 *, delivery time of 3 to 5 business days from receipt of the order confirmation e-mail.
- CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA Zone: postage € 35 *, delivery time of 4 to 6 business days from receipt of the order confirmation e-mail.
- ASIA AND OCEANIA zone : postage € 35 *, delivery time of 4 to 6 business days from receipt of the order confirmation e-mail.
* Very important: the expenses originated by management, clearance and customs taxes are not included. As they are outside the control of Wildreamers, it is the responsibility of the customer who receives the order to satisfy the amount of these expenses to the carrier that makes the delivery. Delays in delivery due to customs procedures are not Wildreamers' responsibility.
How can I know if my order is well done?
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive it, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
How do I return an order?
Orders are returned on the page Request a return .
Here you must indicate your order number and the return you want to request.
When can I return an order?
It can be returned when it does not correspond to the indicated product, when it is defective or if the size is not correct. The term for this is 1 month and the shipping costs are paid by the customer.
How do I send a product to return it?
It is simply wrapped in the package it came in, closed, and delivered to the post. There a shipment is requested to the physical address of Wildreamers and the charge will be assumed by the client.
Can an order be canceled?
You cannot cancel your order once you have received the Order Confirmation email.
I have a customer account and it won't let me in. What I do?
Surely it will be a failure in the system, contact with email@example.com with the Subject "Client Area Problem".
How do I recover a forgotten password?
If you have forgotten your password, you can recover it in the section of Sign in r and select "Forgot your password?". You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
How can I pay for my order?
We have the following means of payment: Visa, Visa electron, Mastercard and Paypal, among which you will select your preferred one after adding your products to the cart.
I get an error in the payment. What I do?
Your card may be declined for one of the following reasons:
The card could be expired. Check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
The card limit may have been reached. Check with your bank that the card has not exceeded the amount allowed to make purchases.
Some data entered may be incorrect. Check that you have correctly filled in all the necessary fields.
If you still do not find the error, contact us urgently through the chat on the web page that you will find in the left corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Payment problems".
Is the web payment safe?
Yes, the data is transmitted in SSL encrypted form. For payment with Visa and Mastercard, only Ces (Secure Electronic Commerce) transactions will be accepted. After verifying that the card is attached to the CES system, the system will contact the bank that issued it so that the buyer authorizes the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity, the card will be charged. Otherwise the order will be canceled.
How can I find out what my size is?
The one-size-fits-all Wildreamers is equivalent to a range of women's sizes ranging from size 36 to size 40 according to patterns and models, thus we adapt to different body constitutions. We recommend that you consult the file of each product, where you will find the measurements, always indicative, of each garment.
What are the precautions that are carried out for COVID-19?
We are taking all health precautions.
Our employees wear masks to pack all the products, they respect the safety distance.
Do you have a contact number?
Yes, you can talk to us by Whastapp at +34 622 806 531 (Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 14:00) or write an email to email@example.com